Last week, Spotify launched 2022 Wrapped personalized experience for listeners around the world, unveiling how 456 million Spotify users listened to audio in their own unique way.
Beyond presenting people’s top artists, genres, songs, podcasts and minutes listened, every year, Spotify also sets out to create a special and engaging Wrapped experience through data-driven stories and editorially-curated playlists. This year, the theme is self-expression and play, featuring in-app features that allow listeners to learn more about themselves from their individual music patterns in a fun way.
Here are two new, exciting features from Wrapped 2022 to help Thais get in touch with themselves through their audio habits:
- Your Listening Personality
This new feature not only tells you about the music you listen to but what that says about your music taste. Music-lovers will learn which of the 16 different Spotify-created Listening Personality types they are, based on their 2022 listening patterns.
Whether you’re The Replayer, a comfort listener that sticks to the songs they like by artists they like, The Top Charter, someone who loves hit songs that everyone knows the words to, or The Early Adopter, a listener who’s always seeking the next hot thing, you’re sure to discover what kind of listener you truly are!
- Audio Day
Audio Day is an interactive story that gives you a peek into how your music taste evolves throughout the day. You might start your mornings with “Hype Lit Energy” and wind down with “Somber Bittersweet Wistful” evenings, or kick off with “Sentimental Tender Laid Back” vibes and end with “Angsty Rebellious Uplifting”. Whatever it is, this feature will reveal how you seize the day and embrace the night, from sunrise until the night descends.
Users in Thailand and across the globe can now access their personalized 2022 Wrapped experience exclusively on their updated version of Spotify mobile app (8.7.87 on iOS and 8.7.86 on Android).
Here’s how to access your 2022 Wrapped results:
- Simply log in to the Spotify app or head to spotify.com/wrapped
- Tap the “Your 2022 Wrapped” banner on the app’s homepage
- Alternatively, type “Wrapped” in the search bar, and it should appear as the top result
- Once you’re in, you’ll discover your “Wrapped” story, which contains your unique listening information such as your top artists, top songs, top podcasts, genres, and the total minutes you spent streaming in 2022
- Spotify users, across free and premium, can share the results with their friends, family, and followers through the available social media platforms
Head over to Spotify’s For the Record blog to learn more about the ins and outs of this year’s Spotify Wrapped.