Prestige Magazine Thailand hosted the “Prestige 40 Under 40” Event at the Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok, by the Chao Phraya Rive
Prestige Magazine Thailand hosted the “Prestige 40 Under 40” Event at the Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok, by the Chao Phraya River.
Prestige Magazine Thailand, one of Asia’s leading English publications on luxury lifestyle that is published across regions including Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Indonesia, hosted its exclusive “Prestige 40 Under 40” event. Under the management of highly-accomplished female leader Waraporn Siriboonma (pictured at the center) — the Managing Director of BurdaLuxury Bangkok — Prestige Thailand was joined by key partners Cavallino Motors Co. Ltd, and Bvlgari Thailand to host the super-exclusive dinner party, bringing together society’s distinguished young entrepreneurs, as well as the 40 honourorees featured on this years’ list of the 40 changemakers, visionaries, and individuals responsible for shaping tomorrow. For the event, guests enjoyed a spectacular sit-down dinner paired with Beronia Wine one of the most renowned Spanish wines under Gonzalez Byass Group, along with live jazz music in a unique riverside setting. The event commenced with warm welcoming speeches by Managing Director of BurdaLuxury Bangkok, Waraporn Siriboonma, and Managing Editor of Prestige Thailand, Reena Hallberg, followed by an awards ceremony celebrating the accomplished individuals on this years’ list. The event also saw the unveil of the latest Ferrari Roma, complete with sleek new design codes, as well as a special showcase of the latest from Bvlgari and a special photo-backdrop also Lucaris Crystal provided The Glamour, new collection 2021 wineglass set to the guests, all set within the new Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok by the Chao Phraya River.
- MR. Lubosh Barta,General Manager of Four Season Hotel Bangkok, Chao Phraya River
- MR. Xavier Vivente, Regional Sales Director Asia-Pacific of Gonzalez Byass
- MS. Reena Hallberg, Managing Editor of Prestige Thailand
- Khun Waraporn Siriboonma, Managing Director of BurdaLuxury THAILAND
- Khun Nandhamalee Bhirombhakdi, Managing Director of Cavallino Motors Co.,LTD.
- Khun Chalimchorn Tangboonchoo Marketing & Communications Manager of Bvlgari (Thailand) Ltd.
- MR. Bjoern Marcus Stephen Rettig, CEO of BURDA ASIA
For more information and follow our activity: https://www.prestigeonline.com/th/