Spotify today launched GetReadyWithMusic, a playful, interactive experience that invites Thais to take a quiz to get personalized playlists inspired by the textures, tones and vibes of their outfit.
Whether it’s getting ready for a night out, prepping for a workout, or heading out for dinner with friends, Spotify is helping listeners soundtrack their “GRWM” (or, “get ready with me”) routines, no matter the occasion.
Here’s how to discover the experience for yourself:
- First, make sure you have the latest version of the Spotify app.
- Visit https://spotify.com/getreadywithmusic on your mobile device (available on iOS and Android).
- Next, answer the prompted questions to tell Spotify about the vibes of your outfit – this is where you’ll share what you’re getting ready for, and describe your fit’s color story and texture.
- Then, upload a photo of yourself in the outfit to serve as the cover of your new playlist.
- Finally, you’ll receive a personalized, outfit-complementing playlist – complete with custom cover art – to stream and share with friends on social.
- Once you’ve gone through the experience a few times, don’t forget to check out your Music Closet – where you’ll find all of the outfit playlists you’ve created so far.
Try the new GetReadyWithMusic experience today! Head over to https://spotify.com/getreadywithmusic.