Central Food Retail under Central Retail celebrates the Chinese New Year and welcomes the Year of the Tiger by supporting Chinese Thais who want to honor this important Chinese occasion. They can choose the best products to pay tribute to their ancestors as Tops aims to stimulate consumer spending with better value amidst the period of price spikes in the market. Under its “Shop at Tops for More Value and More Luck” strategy, consumers can purchase all the offering products they need at better prices and with more convenience in both physical stores and e-commerce platforms.
Mrs.Sujita Phengoun, Chief Operating Officer-Large Format at Central Food Retail Company Limited under Central Retail said, “The Chinese New Year is a significant Chinese tradition. Those of Chinese descent usually celebrate the tradition by paying respect to their ancestors using the best offerings. However, under this circumstance, everyone is facing economic challenges, price hikes, higher cost of living and the spread of COVID-19. The company understands that consumer spending has become more restricted than before, and would like to ensure that consumers can enjoy high quality products and better value. Therefore, for the Chinese New Year to welcome the Year of the Tiger, Central Food Retail is offering better value than ever to stimulate spending. We are decorating our stores and organizing in-store activities. At the same time, consumers can enjoy a seamless shopping experience as we connect physical stores and e-commerce under our strategy Shop at Tops for More Value and More Luck’ during the Chinese New Year festival. With every spending, our customers can enjoy more value and more luck.”
- Discount coupons, gift cards and cash back: – Shop and enjoy more value and luck this Chinese New Year with four offers when shopping at Tops market, Tops SUPERSTORE, Central Food Hall, Tops online and FamilyMart from today to February 1, 2022. 1st Deal: Get 200 baht discount when shop 600 baht. Get a chance to win Lucky Aung-Pao via LINE @TopsThailand when shop 200 baht at Tops daily and 100 baht at FamilyMart. 2nd Deal Free! Get discount coupons worth 2,022 baht in total when shop 888 baht per receipt (except at Tops daily and FamilyMart). 3rd Deal: Get up to 4% cash back when paying with Central The1 credit card from 1,000 baht per receipt (during January 12 – April 5, 2022). 4thDeal : Keep your home clean! Get a gift card worth up to 100 baht when purchasing participating cleaning products and tissue paper totaling 800 baht or more per receipt (except at Tops daily and FamilyMart).
- Pre-order Chinese New Year offering sets for good luck: Pre-order Chinese New Year products via Tops online or Personal Shopper from now to January 27, 2022 and get a 100 discount when pre-ordering participating Chinese New Year products at 1,500 baht or more per receipt. Special! Get x5 The1 points when pre-ordering participating Chinese New Year items via Personal Shopper service at 2,500 baht or more per receipt. Only at Tops daily, pre-order a Chinese New Year offering set at only 650 baht (from 670 baht) from today to January 18, 2022.
- Freebies and special purchases for better value: Get a chance to purchase a 1kg bag of My Choice jasmine rice at 22 baht from 49 baht when purchasing My Choice Phalo Duck from 329 baht per receipt. Special! Get a free bottle of Jae Lek Barbecue Dip when purchasing participating offering sets and chicken.
Get even more value and convenience when shopping on Tops application and www.tops.co.th to celebrate the Chinese New Year. Get free discount coupons worth 288 baht on Tops application and enjoy free standard delivery when spending 488 baht or more per receipt. Every order is eligible for a free 50g plant-based popcorn bites worth 29 baht. For even better value, redeem 10 The1 points to redeem a 120 baht discount to be used when spending 1,200 baht or more per receipt. The1 Exclusive members can redeem the same discount using only one point through The1 application. For every order on Tops Online, receive a free VIP code for IQiYi for 7 days access (15,000 uses throughout campaign) from January 25 – February 1, 2022.
To stimulate shopping mood, the stores are decorated with Chinese New Year theme and in-store events are in place, with famous brands and celebrities.
- Auspicious offering sets: Food items, desserts and fruits with auspicious meaning are available for a blessed beginning. Special! Sar Sae set is priced at 295 baht only, available at Tops market, Tops SUPERSTORE, and Central Food Hall during January 24-30, 2022. Auspicious fruit set is only 299 baht each (at participating stores only).
- Celebrate Chinese New Year 2022 at Tops market and Central Food Hall with famous eateries and auspicious dishes: Orange lava cake and auspicious orange cupcakes from V Provide, manju and bean cake from Wednesdaybake, pink soya milk and plain soya milk with palm sugar from Pure Organic, tiger buns and sweet rice cake from Kham Wan 545, Tang Seng Chua bean cakes, and shrimp rolls and mini chive cakes from Thong Amphai. Special! Welcome the Year of the Tiger with “Bas” Suradet Piniwat and get a chance to join Chinese food cooking activity, photo session and autograph from the actor when spending 200 baht or more per receipt only at centralwOrld on January 29, 2022.
Tops and FamilyMart under Central Retail are ready to support Thai consumers by reducing their cost of living and offering high quality products at better prices this Chinese New Year. Customers can also enjoy the government’s ‘Shop Dee Mee Khuen’ (shop and payback) scheme for tax deduction of up to 30,000 baht by displaying ID card at customer service counter. The scheme is also applicable for online purchases via Tops Online. The period of the scheme is January 1 – February 15, 2022.
For more promotions and information, visit www.tops.co.th, Facebook TopsThailand, Central Food Hall, FamilyMartThailand or LINE @TopsThailand, @ FamilyMartThailand.