Since 1895, Swarovski has been on a mission to add sparkle to people’s lives all over the world. During this time, Swarovski has created an abundance of exquisite, crystal-cut pieces, which is a testament to its creativity, passion for craftsmanship and continuous innovation. To mark its 125th anniversary, the brand has launched a very special collection as a tribute to its heritage, mastery and innovation – which are at the very heart of the company’s continued success.
THE 125th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION
Swarovski’s 125th Anniversary Collection reimagines refreshed versions of some of Swarovski’s best- selling jewelry products, along with pieces from other categories.
The Collection celebrates the unique DNA of Swarovski by honoring its iconic blue shade. Like no other, this extraordinary deep blue simultaneously encompasses maturity, wisdom and generosity while embodying the everlasting feelings of wonder that are unfolded by the opening of each Swarovski box.
- ANNIVERSARY MOUSE, LIMITED EDITION 2020Since the first “Ur Mouse” was created in 1976, crystal figurines have formed a large part of Swarovski’s heritage. The “Original Mouse” is reimagined in the 125th Anniversary Collection in a modernized style, with shimmering touches of blue.
- DANCING SWAN NECKLACEElegant yet easy-to-wear, the Dancing Swan pendant captures the grace and elegance of the swan – the iconic symbol of Swarovski. Delicately set in pave and with a marquise-shaped stone that dances with movement, the clear and blue embellishment sparkles softly, complementing any outfit.
- TENNIS BRACELETThe Tennis Bracelet is a timeless classic, now refreshed with the iconic Swarovski blue tone. The rhodium-plated bracelet with pave embellishment adds sparkle to any style.
- ANGELIC STUDSElegance and sophistication are captured in the design of the Angelic Studs. A classic style now reimagined with a timeless blue edge.
- CRYSTALLINE GLAM WATCHSwarovski pays tribute to its heritage with a special edition of the Crystalline Glam watch. Initially launched in SS19, this popular and refined Swiss-made timepiece features a case filled with hundreds of brilliant blue Swarovski crystals.
Moreover, Swarovski will give away a Crystalline Blue pen as an appreciation gift for special customer who spend on Swarovski’s regular products up to 7,900 Baht or more.
Terms & Conditions:
The Promotion is valid from 10-23 March 2020 or while stocks last (Purchase must be made in a single receipt. Limited to one piece per customer per transaction and cannot be used in conjunction with any discount or other promotion)
To discover the complete 125th Anniversary Collection, please visit Swarovski.com and stores worldwide and learn more about Swarovski, follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
Swarovski sparks delight and delivers a diverse portfolio of unmatched quality, craftsmanship and creativity. Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells the world’s highest quality crystal, genuine gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and zirconia, finished products such as jewelry and accessories, as well as interior design and lighting solutions. Now celebrating its 125th anniversary and run by the fifth generation of family members, the Swarovski Crystal Business has a global reach approximately 3,000 stores in around 170 countries, more than 29,000 employees, and revenue of about 2.7 billion euros in 2018.
Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group. In 2018, the Group generated revenue of about 3.5 billion euros and employed more than 34,500 people.
A responsible relationship with people and the planet has always been an integral part of Swarovski’s heritage and is embedded today in the company’s well-established sustainability agenda. In addition, the global Swarovski Waterschool education program has reached 500,000 children on the world’s greatest rivers. The Swarovski Foundation was set up in 2013 to honor the philanthropic spirit of Daniel Swarovski and works to support culture and creativity, promote human empowerment and conserve natural resources to achieve positive social impact.