To support the increasing demand for high-speed internet as we practice social distancing and stay safe at home, Huawei’s Wi-Fi 6 (802-11 ax) standard wireless access point (AP) is all you need. Integrating its own innovative 5G algorithm and AI technologies, the new AP flaunts a sleek and modern design that seamlessly blends into the surroundings. Providing a more stable coverage in high-density areas, it guarantees to give you peace of mind while using applications that require non-stop connection such as video conferencing.
- Smart Antennas: provide a wider coverage and 5 decibels higher anti-interference capability than average omnidirectional antennas.
- IoT module slot : support end-to-end IoT connectivity such as BLE 5.0, ZigBee, RFID and Thread.
- Automatic Application Identification: support smart application control technology and can implement control on Layer 4 to Layer 7 applications.
- Right to Use RTU: reach a rate of up to 5.37 Gbps with 6 spatial streams and can be upgraded to provide 8 spatial streams, which can achieve the speed of 5.95 Gbps with RTU license.
- Software-Defined Radio (SDR): support flexible switching between dual-radio, triple- radio and radio scanning modes.
- USB Port: USB interface can be used for external power supply, external IoT expansion, and storage.
For more info, please visit: e.huawei.com/th or contact us via facebook.com/huaweienterprisethailand