AIT Extension together with the School of Management, AIT is pleased to invite you to a free webinar on "The Business of Frontier Technologies" on 15 July 2020 at 19:30 - 20:30 (Bangkok time)
For more information and registration pls. visit https://www.extension.ait.ac.th/course/1060
AI is in the process of transforming business thinking and performance beyond the natural ability of humans. Information technology has moved beyond process automation towards developing human-like insights and value creation.
Those taking this course will be able to:
- Explain Artificial Intelligence (AI) and its impact on business.
- Classify and differentiate the work and impact of various subfields of AI including Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Provide a practical grounding in artificial intelligence (AI) and its application in business particularly that part of computer science involved in creating computer systems that perform tasks that require human intelligence.
- Develop the ability to apply scientific methods and models of machine learning to their own business contexts.
- A basic understanding of the key principles, techniques and applications of Artificial Intelligence such as Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing.
- Critically examine issues that include knowledge representation, logic, problem solving, perception and robotics.