Now GEMBA opens for Admission for January, 2021 semester.
The application period is now until November 2, 2020.
Apply here: http://gradreg.tbs.tu.ac.th/2014/register1.aspx?Lang=EN
'GEMBA’ or MBA (Global Business Management) is Thammasat Business School's designed for executives and those who want to broaden global perspectives on Management, Marketing, Finance, Innovation/Technology, and Organization Strategy.
It is internationally accredited by AACSB, EQUIS & AMBA.
Time of Classes: Saturday and Sunday : 09.00 - 17.00 hrs. at Thammasat University, Tha Prachan Campus.
For more information about GEMBA courses: www.gemba.tbs.tu.ac.th or Facebook : GEMBA TBS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (in any fields) from an accredited institution, from Thailand or overseas.
- 3 years working experience.
- A submission of an English (not more than 2 years until the last date of the admission)
- TU-GET Score of at least 550 (http://litu.tu.ac.th/2019/view/post/11 ) , or
- TOEFL score of at least 550 for Paper-based, or at least 213 for Computer-based, or at least 79 for Internet-based, or
- IELTS score of at least 6.5
- Students who are native English speakers will be exempted in this case.
Let me know if you need more information about our program.