AIT Extension is pleased to invite you to join a free webinar on "Research Experience Sharing Session on Large-Scale Impact Evaluation Project: Social Inclusion for Children with Special Needs" on Friday, 19th June 2020.
The webinar walks through direct practical experience on large scale applied research project in the field of social impacts. It will give you perspectives from various point of views for shaping the design for impact evaluations. Interaction during the session will address questions that may be relevant to your research or projects.
This online activity give an opportunity for us to connect among friends, colleagues and practitioners for future collaboration and networking.
- Mr. Voravate Chonlasin Manager, Impact Evaluation, AIT
- Ms. Rebecca Ralston Project Director Special Olympics International
- Ms. Ashlyn Smith Lead Researcher Special Olympics International
- Prof. Kalpana Sharma Team Leader, Research Partner in India
- Ms. Rachaniwan Bulakul Special Olympics Thailand National Director and Board Member
For the registration pls. visit to https://forms.gle/RiqeTqAUyYQgJMbS7
For more information pls. contact to Mr. Sufian Etea at 080-7146949 or email@example.com