Recently at PTT HQ, Mr. Auttapol Rerkpiboon, President and Chief Executive Officer, PTT Public Company Limited and 4 Commercial bank executives announce to launch green bonds for the Forest Conservation Project, an offering which has been certified by the Climate Bonds Initiative (CBI) in recognition of the company’s consistent efforts in the forest rehabilitation program. PTT has appointed four major banks, i.e., Bank of Ayudhya, Siam Commercial Bank, KASIKORNBANK and Krung Thai Bank as joint lead arrangers of the bonds, and the subscription period will be July 20-23, 2020.
- Mr. Poonsit Wongthawatchai, Krungsri Executive Vice President of the Environmental, Social, and Governance Division
- Mr. Sarut Ruttanaporn, President, Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
- Miss Pannalin Mahawongtikul, Chief Financial Officer, PTT Public Company Limited
- Mr. Auttapol Rerkpiboon, President and Chief Executive Officer, PTT Public Company Limited
- Mr. Predee Daochai, President, KASIKORNBANK
- Mr. Kritchakorn Nontanakorn, Head of Debt Capital Market, Global Markets Group, Krung Thai Bank Public Co., Ltd.