Honda Automobile (Thailand) Co., Ltd. today unveiled the new Honda CR-V, Honda’s iconic premium SUV, in Thailand, making its debut in Asia and Oceania. The new Honda CR-V comes with a new exterior design that emphasizes its sporty, luxurious, and robust look in every dimension, making it more premium with a panoramic sunroof and LED sequential turn signals. It also features intelligent safety technology to ensure confidence in every journey: Honda SENSING and smart technology; Honda CONNECT that connects the driver and car; and many premium features for comfort in the spacious cabin ready to answer every lifestyle need in both a 7-seater and 5-seater variant. The new Honda CR-V is equipped with a 1.6L i-DTEC DIESEL TURBO engine or a 2.4L DOHC i-VTEC petrol engine with a CVT transmission. Offered in a new color, Cosmic Blue Metallic, it is available at prices from 1,369,000 to 1,759,000 baht, along with a 1.99% special interest rate offer, or, alternatively, the Double Smile campaign with installments starting from only 18,000 baht per month plus free insurance for one year. Come and experience the new Honda CR-V at the 41st Bangkok International Motor Show, or at a Honda Showroom, from 13 July 2020 onwards.
Exterior: A luxurious and robust look in every dimension
- More premium with a One-Touch Panoramic Sunroof.
- Enhanced sporty spirit with a Gloss Black front grille and newly-designed front and back bumpers.
- Tailgate in a black chrome wrap and taillight in a black wrap.
- Full LED headlights, with LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) and LED sequential turn signals, and full LED taillights.
- Accentuated body line and sporty new 18-inch alloy wheels.
The new Honda CR-V enhances customers’ confidence with Honda’s intelligent safety technology, Honda SENSING, which includes
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow (ACC with LSF)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Road Departure Mitigation System with Lane Departure Warning (RDM with LDW)
- Auto High-Beam (AHB).
Other advanced safety features include Honda LaneWatch, Driver Attention Monitor (all variants) which detects the driver’s tiredness on the steering controls and alerts the driver with notification via TFT display and steering vibration, Agile Handling Assist (AHA), and Honda CONNECT, a smart technology that connects the driver and car.
Interior: Spacious cabin reflects a luxury lifestyle fully equipped with premium comfort features
The new Honda CR-V’s interior comes with an attractive large console in woodgrain and piano black, and is available with 3-row seating (7 seats) and 2-row seating (5 seats). Features to provide premium comfort for every trip include a Wireless Charger, Auto Foldable Side Door Mirror (controlled by remote control), Driver Memory Seat, 8-way power driver seat with 4-way lumbar support, Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror (all variants), and an Air-conditioning system for both the 2nd and 3rd row of seating (7-seats). It also features modern connected technologies such as a 7-inch Advanced Touch with Apple CarPlay Display Audio and Siri voice control, a navigation system (only 4WD variants), TFT Multi-Information Display that allows various features and content to be displayed, and easy controls with a multifunction steering wheel providing buttons to control the audio system and your phone.
The new Honda CR-V is ready to respond to any lifestyle and functional need. Enjoy the premium lifestyle with a Hands-free Power Tailgate (all variants) that can control opening and closing and an adjustable height setting by remote control, and design your own functional areas with foldable seats to serve various purposes, plus a flexible center console that can adjust the storage compartment three ways for usage.
Two engine options for powerful performance
- The 1.6L i-DTEC 4-cylinder DIESEL TURBO engine has maximum power of 160 Ps at 4,000 rpm and maximum torque of 350 newton-meters at 2,000 rpm, equivalent to a large-size diesel engine. It works together with a shift-by-wire nine-speed automatic transmission designed to offer good acceleration and exceptionally high fuel efficiency of 17.9 km/l, together with a 4WD system.
- The 2.4L DOHC i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine provides 173 Ps at 6,200 rpm and 224 newton-meters of torque at 4,000 rpm. It is integrated with a CVT automatic transmission that offers timely response, and is compatible with E85 and E20 alternative fuels. This engine is available with either a 2WD or 4WD system.
The new Honda CR-V comes in five variants
- Diesel engine DT-EL 4WD 7 seats for 1,759,000 baht
- Petrol engine 2.4 EL 4WD 7 seats for 1,579,000 baht
- Petrol engine 2.4 E 7 seats for 1,419,000 baht
- Petrol engine 2.4 ES 4WD 5 seats for 1,529,000 baht
- Petrol engine 2.4 S 5 seats for 1,369,000 baht
The new Honda CR-V is available in five stylish colors: A new color - Cosmic Blue (Metallic), Crystal Black (Pearl), Modern Steel (Metallic), Platinum White (Pearl), and Lunar Silver (Metallic).
Enjoy the new Honda CR-V special offer of either a special interest rate of 1.99% or the “Double Smile” campaign with installments starting from only 18,000 baht per month plus free insurance for one year.
Meet the new Honda CR-V at any Honda Showroom from 13 July 2020 onwards, and at the 41st Bangkok International Motor Show from 15 to 26 July, 2020 (Public Day). The same special offers apply at both Honda Showrooms and the Motor Show. For more information, please contact a Honda sales consultant, or contact the 24-hour Honda Call Center at 02-341-7777.
For more information about the new Honda CR-V, please visit: www.honda.co.th/crv