Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co. Ltd. launched Education Academy or EA in June 2018 to underline its commitment to provide the best products and services for the best customer satisfaction. One of EA’s key focuses is to develop people at the dealership level with knowledge and skills to enhance sales and aftersales services.
However, in view of the current challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, Mitsubishi Motors Thailand has initiated a 'Distance Learning’ initiative to ensure dealer staffs receive continued development and encouragement.
“Although we are in uncertain times, it should not set us back. We will continue to move forward. We work with our dealer network nationwide to ensure that our people continue to be developed and well-equipped to provide excellent services to our customers. Our Distance Learning initiative will enable Education Academy to provide training courses to more than 5,000 people in the face of COVID-19.” Mr. Morikazu Chokki, President and CEO, Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd., said.
Distance Learning by Education Academy consists of 3 modules that include 1) E-Learning, 2) In-House Training or Train the Trainer, and 3) Online Broadcasting.
- E-Learning and Video Learning are available on the training website and mobile application, designed for individuals and self-studies. The system is user-friendly and convenient for learners to manage their own learning schedule. Education Academy designs and develop e-learning and video learning courses to be concise and easy to understand. For FY2020, a total of 12 topics with 49 e-learning courses and 167 online video tutorials have been planned.
- In-House Training consists of a continued collaboration with the dealer network, whereby dealer staffs who have completed the Train-the-Trainer courses assume the role of in-house trainers of Sales and Aftersales services. The in-house trainers continue to receive supports by Education Academy, including standard instructional document and tools for conducting Classroom Training, On the Job Training, and Coaching.
- Online Broadcasting courses have been made available for sales consultants, customer relations officers, service advisors, parts officers, technicians and body-and-paint personnel via a video conferencing platform. Online Broadcasting is conducted live and in real-time, allowing interaction between instructors and trainees. Education Academy can also conduct examinations and assessments via Online Broadcasting.
Mitsubishi Motors Thailand places emphasis on, and invests in people development, with Education Academy (EA) as its cornerstone of training for knowledge and skills development. This commitment to continuously improve customer satisfaction is aligned with Mitsubishi Motors’ global tagline 'Drive your Ambition'.
About Mitsubishi Motors Thailand (MMTh)
Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd., the largest plant in the MMC group and an export hub to more than 120 countries, is one of Thailand’s leading automotive manufacturers committed to produce and sell a range of vehicles that are eco-friendly, high in quality, performance, safety, comfort, technology and customer satisfaction. In 2018 MMTh celebrated a total production of five million units, and officially opened Education Academy in Pathum Thani. MMTh’s current range of vehicles includes the Mitsubishi Triton, Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, Mitsubishi Attrage, Mitsubishi Mirage, and Mitsubishi XPANDER. To ensure the highest quality, MMTh uses its proving ground in Sriracha, Chonburi to assess products from design and prototype stages to pre-production and commercialization. This ensures customers take delivery of vehicles that are second-to-none in all aspects of quality.
Please contact Mitsubishi dealers nationwide for more information and test driving, or contact Mitsubishi Call Center Tel. 02-079-9500 every day at 8:30 – 17:00 hrs.
Stay updated with Mitsubishi Motors Thailand;
- Website: www.mitsubishi-motors.co.th
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/MitsubishiMotorsTH
- Instagram: @MitsubishiMotorsTh
- Youtube Channel: Mitsubishi Motors Thailand
- Line Official Account/ ID: Mitsubishi Motors Th / @MitsubishiMotorsTh